This is a mechanical watch which has special power.
1. When you are first to wear it, the watch must be wound by hand and wave your hand a few times, then the watch will work fine.
2. After fully wound, a common mechanical watch can run for 40 hours; a high-end watch can run for 3-4 days.
3. Theoretically, how long a watch can run when fully wound will vary slightly due to different caliber design, but, generally, power originating from daily wearing is not enough to keep a watch fully wound.
4. If you can wear your watch for 8-10 hours with efficient arm movement in one day, then it will keep proper time in the next day.
5. If you do not wear your watch all day or your arm movement is insufficient, then it might stop running in the next day. Here, "insufficient" indicates that your arm wearing your watch keeps still or just moves slightly, which might not have your watch wound.
1. The watch uses original SEA-GULL movement . When the crown is pulled out , it is normal if the watch hands shake slightly .
2. When wearing the watch , please take down the stop-watch device and press the crown in so that the watch can start work.
3. This is a waterproof watch . It is ok when you wash face or when it rains , but it can not be worn when you are taking bath or diving.